Atlas Access is a leading height safety equipment installer & supplier. Our team of highly trained professionals will conduct a site inspection, design a site-specific system and install all equipment, including load testing & certification to AS/NZ Standards.
Our services include:
- Height Safety System Design & Installation
- Anchor Points
- Fall Arrest & Rope Access Systems
- Ladder Systems
- Static Lines
- Walkways & Railing
- Roof Hatches
- Current height safety system audits & annual inspections to AS/NZS, OHS Regulations.
- Personal Protective Equipment Inspection & Register update.
- Load Testing & Certification to ASNZS ISO 22846.22020 & AS/NZS 1891.4-2000
- Set up & maintain your Project / Company specific registers of Height Safety PPE & height safety systems.
- Establish Standards and implement compliance with OHS & AS / NZS for height safety in your organisation.
- Risks assess, prepare & implement work procedures (Safe Work Method Statements & Risk Assessments) for your business or project.
- Supply project specific Height Safety Equipment & PPE.
CALL US TODAY FOR YOUR HEIGHT SAFETY AUDIT
ATLAS ACCESS complies with all relevant industry standards, please see some listed below:
ASNZS ISO 22846.22020 Industrial rope access systems – COP
AS/NZS 1891.1 Industrial fall arrest systems and devices Part 1: Industrial safety belts and harnesses
AS/NZS 1891.2 Industrial fall arrest systems and devices Part 2: Horizontal lifeline and rail systems
AS/NZS 1891.3 Industrial fall arrest systems and devices Part 3: Fall arrest devices
AS/NZS 1891.4 Industrial fall arrest systems and devices Part 4: Selection, use and maintenance
AS 1657 Fixed platforms, walkways, stairways and ladders, Design construction and installation
AS 2626 Industrial safety belts and harnesses – Selection, use and maintenance
AS 1892.5 Portable ladders Part 5: Selection, safe use and care
AS/NZS 1576.1 Scaffolding General Requirements
AS/NZS 4576 Guidelines for scaffolding